shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game: The Story Continues!

Why haven't I already been doing this, I should have and now I will.
    But,

But, there have been so many sad times lately.
    Hopefully.....

Hopefully we can leave the drama and family tension at home when we take off for our two weeks of heaven in Hawaii.

Seriously...
    Tricia

Seriously, I need a long, relaxing vacation.
    Somewhere......

Ingrid,
    Hope you don't mind my putting the lines together as I was getting a little lost trying to keep up with the story.

Story compilation:

"Yes, it sure has been a busy day!" I said to myself.
    I'm dreaming of holidays, I close my eyes and that's what I see...
    Maybe ...I'll put down this book for a while as it seems to be drawing me into another time and place.
    Soon I am concentrating a little harder and able to visualize my vacation as planned four months ago; the sun is bright and beautifully warm and I am on the beach relaxing.
    Romance will be in the air as I turn to gaze at my husband....
    Thinking, "It is time I trusted my heart to this man that I am committed to for life.
    Hopefully we can leave the drama and family tension at home when we take off for our two weeks of heaven in Hawaii.
    Somewhere...

Somewhere in Hawaii there must be a haven of peace and relaxation for my husband and I to renew our love.
    Perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by Gem View Post
    Ingrid,
    Hope you don't mind my putting the lines together as I was getting a little lost trying to keep up with the story.

Story compilation:

Maybe ...I'll put down this book for a while as it seems to be drawing me into another time and place.
    Soon I am concentrating a little harder and able to visualize my vacation as planned four months ago; the sun is bright and beautifully warm and I am on the beach relaxing.
    Thinking, "It is time I trusted my heart to this man that I am committed to for life.
    Somewhere...

Somewhere in Hawaii there must be a haven of peace and relaxation for my husband and I to renew our love.
    Perhaps

I agree!!!! Maybe Ingrid could update the first post with the story as it continues!

Story compilation:

Somewhere...

Perhaps........

Perhaps.....we can find the love and tenderness that we once had.
    Life

Somewhere...

Perhaps........

Perhaps.....we can find the love and tenderness that we once had.

Life has been hard sometimes, we had to work a lot, days go by but all the love that I need is in your eyes...

Let...

The Story Continues

Let's hope all our troubles are behind us and only happy times ahead as we explore this wonderful island together.

Suddenly

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    I agree!!!! Maybe Ingrid could update the first post with the story as it continues!
    That was my plan but it has been too busy at work lately
    I will put the complete story so far on page 1 and update while the story continues