shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

View Poll Results: Which corner should we select to build our clusters from?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Green Corner

3 25.00%
  • The Blue Corner

6 50.00%
  • The Purple Corner

2 16.67%
  • The Yellow Corner

1 8.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game: Cluster Up!

Hybrid View

Game: Cluster Up!

Hello everyone and happy July to you all. I invite all of you to take part in a new game. The object of this game is to ultimately create beautiful clusters through three steps to use in our scrapbooking.

Step 1: I have a tic tac toe board partially filled with fun elements, but I deliberately left four empty so all of you could help me fill it. So for the next four days, please be sure to add your suggestions below. On the fifth, I will randomly pick four of your ideas to add to the board. Then we will go on to the step two. I look forward to hearing all your wonderful and creative ideas on what we could build our clusters out of.

Step 2: Thank you to everyone who made a suggestion! I have visited random.org and have randomly selected 4 of your ideas. The lucky numbers were: 5, 10, 19, & 13. I have added those options to the tic tac toe board so you can see where they fall. Now for the fun part. I chose corners, so please see the poll above to vote which corner we will select for our elements. The poll will be open for 3 days, then I will reveal our four elements so we can start creating our great clusters.

Step 3: It's is now time to create. The forum has voted, and the winner was the blue corner! :) Here is the list of the four elements to use in your cluster:
    * a frame
    *leaves
    *a lion, a tiger, or a bear
    *butterflies

You have until the end of the month to create your cluster. Please upload it to your account and share it here with all us so we can admire your creations. :) And thanks again for joining in the fun this month.
    Last edited by 2SparkleOn; 07-10-2013 at 07:11 PM.
    Tricia

Okay.. I am slow.. remember my favorite color is clear... but what do we need to do? show you clusters or tell you cluster ideas?

Ribbons

stitching

What a fun way to do this challenge..... how about some type of netting, piece of mesh

5 flowers!

Cluster Up!

I'd like to see a colorful bird.

What terrific ideas ladies. Thank all of you so much for the input. I have randomly picked four of your ideas and will be posting the next step later tonight showing who's were chosen. We're one step closer to amazing clusters.
    Tricia

Okay, it's time to vote. I'm looking forward to seeing what you ladies select.
    Tricia

Cluster Up!

Me too!! What a fun way to do a challenge!