shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: July PROGRESSIVE Scrap Challenge

thanks for the awesome challenge.. it has really been fun.. I am excited to use the kit as well for another few layouts! I will be back in a couple of days for my final page.
    I am interested in the quickpage too..never done it before but I will give it a go.

Here is my Prompt 6. This has been so much fun! Thank you for the challenge and for the lovely kit!
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ompt-6&cat=708

I am calling this Summer Mess as that is what this turned into...hahahah! Was a fun challenge!

Here's my last prompt, thanks Darlene for the great prompts!! I am happy with how mine has turned out, though I don't think my photos quite fit the kit..lol
    I have turned mine into a QP already for who ever wants it.

Let's Play

Thanks Vicki and Darlene for a fun progressive Scrap. A little bit unique with all the fun ellies!
    Last edited by britnkaysmemaw2; 07-16-2013 at 09:31 PM.

Wow - you guys are keeners! These are so great!

Vicki - now that the challenge is done - who's to say you can't swap out the photo, after all, it's your page.

I'll be leaving you all some love in the gallery as you post them.

I'm so excited at what I'm seeing. I know how tricky a Progressive can get, you know what they say . . . "life is like a box of chocolates . . . . !" LOL!

Finished and I still had some space left on page gggg Have enjoyed all the LO's- thanks Darlene and Vicki for this challenge
    link to gallery

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...-final&cat=708

Here's my final page, Thanks so much for the fun and for the lovely kit!!

Cath

Thanks! This was a fun page to do...I love this kit and the whimsical feel of the whole thing. Can't wait for the next one!

Prompt 4