Digi Dish Challenge for July
Welcome to the July Digi Dish Challenge. Are you ready to do some digiscrap baking?
For this challenge, you should create a layout using the ingredients listed on the recipe. You are welcome to garnish with extras if you like once you have used the necessary items. Happy scrapping!
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Digi Dish Challenge Gallery HERE.
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
Since we all love prizes, there will be a participation prize for this challenge. The prize for this challenge will be a mini kit by Maria Designs. Woot!
This challenge runs through July 30th.
I can't wait to see your fabulous layouts!
Dodie (aka A Little Giggle Designs) and Maria (Maria Designs)
Need help linking your images back to the gallery? CLICK HERE!
Need help assigning keywords to give credit to the designers? CLICK HERE!
Last edited by dodiesa; 07-02-2013 at 09:35 AM.
Am hoping I moved this challenge to the correct place! Can't wait to see who joins in with my first ever challenge here at GDS!
It's a lovely recipe you gave, I'm sure a lot of us will be cooking something out of it!
I'm in for sure!!!!
That was a great recipe! Here is my LO.
My new technique was using a large photo blended into a paper.
Wow, bestpebble! You are fast! And I love your layout. I found blending became a little addictive once I started:)
This is my recipe:
My new technique: using a filter on the middle background paper...
Thanks for hosting!!
chalk, stitching, photo, cluster, 3 papers, frame, journaling
Love these layouts! Am off to leave you some love in the gallery!
great layouts. cant wait to give it a try!