Each month we will have a SURPRISE challenge! You never know what you may find here. It could be anything that isn't one of our regular challenges!
This month is a STYLE challenge!
Create a page using a monochromatic (different shades of the same basic color) color palette. You can use a monochromatic kit, or mix and match kits using the same color family.
For my example I used Weathering the Storm by Keystone Scraps (that's me lol!)
finish your page and you WILL be rewarded with this part of the challenge posting collab!
The rules for the challenge -
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the July Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Misc Challenge Gallery
(5) Post the layout here in this thread and a link to it in the gallery so we can leave you some love.
(6) HAVE FUN!
Please be sure to credit the designer's kit/s when you post to the gallery.
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery?
If not, have a look HERE
Also... HERE's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.
Please be sure to link back here with your layout by the deadline so we can all see it and share a look at each other's pages and you can be included in getting your posting bonus.
If you need any help please let me know!
This challenge runs through July 31th.