shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: STXV Round 4 Chatter Area!!!!!

Hi there Round 4 contestants!!!!!

Seems that there are still a few problems with the description area in the gallery.

Here are a few tips!

1. Do not enter your description on the first upload screen.....wait until the second upload page to enter your description.
    2. Do not use any special characters in your descriptions. such as: semi colons, quotations marks or apostrophes
    3. You are limited in the amount of characters allowed. ( I am not sure what the exact # is, but know you need to keep it simple) For instance, if saying you made an adjustment to element # 6 flower.....you might say I added drop shadows where needed, or added bevels to flower elements.

If these do not work....then please PM me with the description you wanted in your layout and I will edit to get it in as best I can!

Good luck to all of you!
    Last edited by britnkaysmemaw2; 06-28-2013 at 06:10 AM.

beauty of a kit Darlene! I can just imagine the gorgeous LOs that will come from it...the three in the gallery are stunning!!!!! Good luck everyone.

3. What a beautiful kit to work with ladies! I can't wait to see all your gorgeous layouts! Good luck everyone!

Working with this kit was a pure joy! I loved the color palette and once I decided on my photos, just about anything I picked from the kit was perfect! I really had to rein myself in, lol. Thank you Darlene for letting us play with it. Here is my layout for this round. Good luck to everyone.....I'm glad I'm not a judge. :)

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ertime-web.jpg

OK, I followed the tutorial and it still didn't show. Trying again....
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ertime-web.jpg

I'm going to master this if it kills me!!
    http://www.godigitalscrapping.com/ph...ertime-web.jpg

OK, I give up! Just kidding, didn't give up :)
    Last edited by Jean; 06-28-2013 at 08:53 PM. Reason: can't post lo

Here is mine, thank you so much for the kit, it is beautiful!

Thank you Darlene!! I love this kit!

Stunners ladies - love them. I know I made the kit pretty colourful and saturated and it's a great testament to make that work so well. Congrats on great pages!

Darlene, as always, you've created a fabulous kit!
    Thanks for letting us play with it in round 4 of the contest!
    I think it will be my "summer kit", I love the bright colors and the elements are fantastic as well!
    here's my layout:

Best of luck to everyone!
    The layouts in the gallery are just wonderful!!

Wow ladies, you are producing some amazing layouts! Love every one of them!

Here is mine...