shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: STXV Round 3 Layouts

What a gorgeous kit, rather disappointed I missed out on round three would have loved to work with it, definitely on my wish list.

2. Father's Day

Good luck everyone. Here is mine for Round 3

This is fantastic and versatile kit for the men and boys in our lives. Had no problem with not having the usual flowers and leaves in this kit as there are plenty of masculine elements to use instead.

My hubby has played golf most of his life so it was natural to chose that as the theme of his page.

The image is linked to the gallery.

Thanks for such a fun bundle for this round, Tricia.

Good luck to all.
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 06-20-2013 at 11:57 AM.

awesome layouts!! love the different things that are coming out of it.

5. My Boys

This is selrahcnewrad aka Aster who has been unable to upload to any of the Supreme Team Contest XV galleries under my selrahcnewrad account. So today I opened a different account and, guess what, no problem whatsoever uploading.

Here is my entry:

I hope whoever is in charge can find out who has been blocking me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    This is selrahcnewrad aka Aster who has been unable to upload to any of the Supreme Team Contest XV galleries under my selrahcnewrad account. So today I opened a different account and, guess what, no problem whatsoever uploading.

Here is my entry:

I hope whoever is in charge can find out who has been blocking me.
    Sorry you are having so much troubles. We are working to help you figure this out.

Here is my LO for this round

Thank you for letting us use My Main Man Bundle by Seoul2Soul Scraps for Round 3. It is an adorable kit that is full of fun elements. I loved working with it. Good Luck everyone on Round 3.

Here is my layout.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...-time&cat=1338

It's nice to have a kit designed for boys and men! Great kit, Tricia!

I just uploaded mine. Wow, you ladies are fast. Super fun kit to work with. Thank you Tricia. Off to leave some love. Hope it shows up OK.