shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Congrats to stxv round 2 contestants

Congratulations and good luck to my fellow contestants moving on to round 3. To those who didn't make it this time, please know how great and talented you all are and I urge you to try again next time. I'm sure the judges had a tough time deciding. All the layouts were wonderful!

Scarlett, I'm so sorry your fall took such a toll on you. Please feel better soon. Finally, thank you to Marcie for providing such a fun kit for us to play with!

After having to work late last night and again this morning, I'm finally able to get to a computer. Congratulations and good luck to all those moving on to round 3!! To those not moving on, the gallery looked awesome and I'm sure the judges had a difficult time with their job, everyone had wonderful layouts!

Scarlett, I'm sorry to hear about your fall and hope that you recover soon!
    Cheri

Congratulations to everyone moving on to round 3! Chat was fun last night.

4. Congratulations to all who are moving on! You all did a fabulous job and I loved seeing all the different creativity you guys came up with. Thanks so much for the lovely comments.

Scarlet so sorry to hear you fell, but I hope you are on the mend now.

Congrats to l moving on and sorry to all that missed out, it would have been a hard choice to choose from all the wonderful the lovely layouts submitted.

Scralet I hope you are feeling better soon!

Sorry I missed the chat and was not able to vote as I was having day surgery yesterday and was not able to take part.

6. Congratulations to everyone moving on!! Can't wait to see your layouts for the next round!