shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sale Starts Today!!!

Sale Starts Today!!!

Don't forget!! My Birthday Celebration Sale is starting today! My birthday is August 3rd, and I wanted to share it with you!

The sale will last all of August and you can get 36% off any product!

Happy Birthday to me!!!!
    AmyLeigh

Don't Forget!!

This is a great way to get a lot of products for a reduced price and if you buy at least $10 of any products in the entire store, you get the August Collab Kit for Free!!!!
    AmyLeigh

OMG - I'm old enough to be your MOTHER!!!! Now I really do feel ancient!!!!!

Happy Birthday to you this week - in case you are out having fun that day!

And THANKS for the sale this month!

Too bad you're not 75 - then it would be 75% off - instead of 36% off! Just Kidding! 36% off is great!!!!!!!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Oh my gosh, Helen! Why not just go for it and wish she was 99! That got the biggest smile out of me today!

Amy Leigh, I'm so glad that you posted this - I had forgotten about the sale. I think I might feel a shopping spree coming on......
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

Great sale, birthday buddy

Happy Birthday!!!!!

(and can we say you look FABULOUS for being 99... ... oh wait, you mean she's -not- 99?? Oh.. well.. uh... )

You look FABULOUS!

Birthday dance for you!! ;D

Hope your birthday is great!!!!

Happy birthday, Amy. Hope you have lots of fun with your family celebrating.

Everyone, Wish Me Well!

Yes, my birthday was yesterday, the 3rd. I have not seen my family yet, as I am still in Orlando. I have been on a business trip for the past 7 days and I am writing this in the Orlando Airport! My flight leaves Orlando at 5:05 pm, and I will be at my house sometime around 11:00 pm! I need all the well wishes I can get!. I have missed my babies horribly and didn't get to spend any of my birthday with them.

OK, enough of feeling sorry for me...DON'T FORGET MY SALE!!

Helen, my parents are probably old enough to be your parents! I was a late child for them, but they are one of the lights of my life and still on the go all of the time!

Everyone have a wonderful day, and I hope to be able to lift my head long enough tomorrow to check in!
    AmyLeigh

Hope you make it home soon!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Awww Amy... I bet you're going crazy with missing your family! Hope you have a safe trip home and a very nice and happy little family reunion :)