shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stxv round 1 results!!!!!!

so exciting to have everyone move to round 2. thanks so much for the opportunity and the fun. I had clients at my salon last night and wasn't able to come to the chat again (insert pouty face here) but I am excited to play again with another fabulous kit!

Good Luck everyone!

Well deserved! The gallery was full of wonderful layouts. Can't wait for to see all the layouts for Round 2! Lots of fun:)

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    WooHoo! How great that everyone is moving on and let me add my kudos to everyone behind the scenes of this fun contest, esp. Cathy, who apparently doesn't ever sleep, LOL! :)
    A big thanks too, to the wonderful and talented designers who provide the beautiful kits for us to play with!
    LOL....oh I do sleep.....but am known to be a night owl! LOL

Way to go everyone!! Round 1 was great; cannot wait to see what you surprise us with is round 2.
    Tricia

Robin - there is a special section that contains all of the threads that will pertain to the contest.
    http://godigitalscrapbooking.com/for...lay.php?f=1033

You will be contacted by Cathy in regards to moving forward and receiving your next round's kit, but most of the info you need you'll find in that link. Otherwise - just ask - someone will be willing to help you out!

Quote Originally Posted by robinoes66 View Post
    Congratulations to all! Good luck to us all in Round 2! I didn't know there was a chat last night. Apparently I don't know where to look for events related to this challenge. Is there a link somewhere other than the Supreme Team Contest XV link?