shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saying Goodbye

Saying Goodbye

Yes, I'm saying goodbye, of course not to all of you wonderful folk at GDS, just to life as a designer....

The last seven months as a designer here has been a fantastic and wonderful ride! Your support has enabled me to have the confidence and joy to keep designing. I never imagined it could happen, me, a designer! In fact, it was so fun and addictive, I was walking, thinking, dreaming designs all the time in my head :) ... After much prayer and thought I feel the Lord is leading me to put a pause to my designing, so that I can place much needed focus back on my family, work, service in church, and scrapping too. And getting more sleep!

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support always, I really appreciate every one of you so much! You made it all possible!

Lastly if there is any more of my stuff you'd like to pick up, my entire store will be on 60% off until 15 August. Thank you!!

*sniff *sniff.....Yin, you already know how i feel about you resigning from designing altogether but I figure I'll tell you once more! I so loved your designs and your cheerful friendship here at GDS. Looking forward to still seeing you around GDS and hopefully coming back as a guest designer from time to time girly!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Awww, Yin! I am so sad to see you go. But I completely understand the pull to focus on your family and I can't help but respect that.

Best of luck in your next endeavor. You'll still be around GDS, right?!

Sara

REALLY ENJOYED YOU'RE WORK

Yin, I just want to thank you for always being such a wonderful member of the GDS Design Team and the Community here at GDS.

Wishing you the Very Best in all that you do! We will miss you!

Big Hugs

Yin, I will certainly miss your designs - they are all truly beautiful and so inspiring. I really hope you'll still be around here, scrapping and commenting because you are such a warm, happy person! Good luck in everything that you do. May God bless and keep you always....
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

thanks for all the awesome inspiration and designs! best of luck in all your future endeavors!
    just me, jessica

This makes me sad but I understand. You will truely be missed Yin!! Best of luck and well wishes!

Hugs,
    Theresa

HUGS!!!!!!!! I will miss you as a designer here

I wish you the best and hope to see you around the digi community!

So sorry to see you resign from designing - you will be missed!!!!!!

To quote some of your kits: Have a 'free-wheelin', wishful life!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

So sorry to see you go but I totally understand. I hope that you will pop in and visit from time to time. Your work is AWESOME and I will miss you. May God bless you...

Gwen/gigichet