June Multiphoto Challenge
Okay so I completely forgot about my challenge until the month was almost over last month, but I'm on the ball this month!!!
I love pages that have lots of photo and really tell the story of that special moment. Even those that are just a simple day hanging out together.
For this challenge, I'm requiring you to make a layout using at least 4 photos. It can be more, but not less than 4.
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin'7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Multiphoto Gallery HERE
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
I will be back with my layout as its done and ready to be uploaded!
At the end of the month, everyone will get a coupon to my store.
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE
Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.
Let's see how creative you are and have fun!