shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Join us HERE for a Speed Scrap @ 3PM CST!!!

Join us HERE for a Speed Scrap @ 3PM CST!!!

Hello Ladies!!

On Feb. 1st, 2014 at 3pm CST I will be hosting a speed scrap!! You can join us in the "NeatChat" on the Facebook fan page by clicking the orange and green "NeatChat" Icon at the top of the GoDigitalScrapbooking.com Facebook page, or by clicking HERE.

For those of you who do NOT have a Facebook, I will also be posting the instructions here on this forum thread during the chat.

Please post your layout here in this thread! Everyone who posts a layout by 3pm CST on Sunday Feb. 2nd will get a coupon for a free mini kit from my store! I can't wait to see you all in the chat room and get to know you!

Name:  lrd_cm_sneakpeek2.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  122.0 KB

Step 1: Choose 2 patterned papers to use as your background. It doesn't matter the size you make each one, but place them either end to end or side by side. Then place a ribbon, ric-rac or similar elements over the seam where the two papers meet. (Optional: Stitch the ribbon elements down for a more finished look)

Step 2: Choose at least 2 photos. Place them anywhere on your layout.

Step 3: Choose a basic shape (Circle, Square, Rectangle etc.) and make 4 of them on your page. Clip a paper to each of shape. The papers can be patterned or solids. You can use these shapes anywhere on your page. Photo mats, cut outs, or as part of a cluster. Get creative!

Step 4: Add at least 6 elements to your page in any way you want. You can duplicate as many times as needed, but use at least 6 unique elements.

Step 5: Find a use for stitches if the kit you're using has them. If not, use staples, clips or brads to 'secure' atleast one item to your background.

Step 6: Add your title, journal, shadows or any other finishing touches that your layout needs.
    Post your layout in this thread when finished to receive your prize! You have until 3pm CST Sunday the 2nd.(Please allow a few hours after posting to get the code in your messages at GDS)
    Last edited by LyllahRaven; 02-01-2014 at 12:52 PM.

Here is a little bonus hint for everyone!

You will need 2 photos for this speed scrap.

See you all tomorrow!!

I'll be there!
    Will set an alarm to remind me
    creative greetings,

4. I'm hoping to be here too - but I'll be in the forum :) - I can't do chats :(

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

We will be starting in about 45 minutes!!

I am in!
    creative greetings,

Step 1: Choose 2 patterned papers to use as your background. It doesn't matter the size you make each one, but place them either end to end or side by side. Then place a ribbon, ric-rac or similar elements over the seam where the two papers meet. (Optional: Stitch the ribbon elements down for a more finished look)

Step 2: Choose at least 2 photos. Place them anywhere on your layout.

Step 3: Choose a basic shape (Circle, Square, Rectangle etc.) and make 4 of them on your page. Clip a paper to each of shape. The papers can be patterned or solids. You can use these shapes anywhere on your page. Photo mats, cut outs, or as part of a cluster. Get creative!

Step 4: Add at least 6 elements to your page in any way you want. You can duplicate as many times as needed, but use at least 6 unique elements.