shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Facebook Gift from Seoul 2 Soul Scraps

Hybrid View

1. Facebook Gift from Seoul 2 Soul Scraps

This week's Facebook fan gift is from Seoul 2 Soul Scraps
    You can find it under the blue star on the GDS facebook page
    Tricia has made a fantastic Alpha that is a teaser for her kit
    'If Walls Could Talk' which is part of the upcoming Legacy Club for May/June.
    I love the story behind this kit.
    'If Walls Could Talk was literally inspired by the walls in my house. During our remodeling process, we discovered several newspapers from 1936 along with sewing patterns, a toy top, and many other items included in this kit. The papers were inspired by the many layers of wallpaper we removed!'

Here is a peek at the Alpha. Remember you need to like us on facebook to grab it.

Here is a peek at the full kit coming soon to the legacy Club. I just love this one - it reminds me of my Mum and Nanna.

It is a bit cold here in Australia and we have suddenly gone form hot days to cold so this kit makes me feel all warm and hopeful.

Here is a quick look at some of Tricia's other products.

Why not take a look at Seoul to Soul Scraps Designer gallery for some inspiration on how to use her products. Here are a couple of my favourites. Thanks to the GDS Supreme Team for some layouts - all credits in the gallery.

Thanks for looking. Enjoy your gift and your Scrapbooking.

That's a lovely alpha and I like the story behind it too!
    creative greetings,