shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from crazyT

Hi from crazyT

Hi, my name is Tracy and I live in Northern Utah. I have been scrapbooking for several years but took a break while going to school and now have joined back up again and trying to find a few places to play. I came across this site while looking around some of the galleries out there and drooling.
    Hope to know some of you and can't wait to get to know more of you.
    T

2. Welcome to GDS Should I call you crazy or just T lol
    It is great that you have found time to get back into scrapbooking. We have lots of wonderful ladies here who i am sure will make you feel right at home. If you get lots just ask and soemone will help you out.
    You might want to check out out daily downloads and the challenges in the forum and if you are on facebook we have a facebook group with weekly gifts.
    Enjoy

hehe either one works.. I have been called both that is for sure! thanks for the welcome and the tips. I am looking forward to some of the challenges and goodies are always a plus!

Welcome Tracy! It is great to meet you. Here's hoping you enjoy GDS.
    Tricia

Hi T.....welcome to GDS.....while you are looking around, check out the Supreme Team Competition sign-ups we have going on next month!

thanks gals, I signed up for the list for the contest if you take newbies I am ready for the challenge! sounds like a blast!

Hi Tracy, welcome and you will have lots of fun with this forum!
    creative greetings,

thanks !

Hi and welcome to GDS T!!

Hi crazyt,
    Welcome to GDS - you'll love it here. Always lots of fun

And I see you've jumped right in with posting comments in the gallery - thanks so much.