Welcome to the Lyrical Challenge for May.
In May, we will be using this theme: Mothers...
Remember this is a Lyrical Challenge so you should have some of the lyrics or song title on your page.
Please list the song title and who wrote or performed it in the gallery description for your page. As a courtesy, we give credit to the author/composer. Thanks.
Can't wait to see the wonderful layouts you will create this month.
The rules for the challenge:
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the April Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Lyrical Challenge Gallery HERE
(5) Come back here and post the image of the page you created, and link it to your page in the gallery so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
I will have a bonus for all who participate in this challenge by posting and linking their creations here. Please be sure to credit the designer's kit/s when you post to the gallery.
This challenge runs through May 31th.
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE
Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.
Please be sure to link back here with your layout by the deadline so we can all see it and share a look at each other's pages and you can be included in getting your posting bonus. If you need any assistance please let me know. Thank you!