shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: iNSD News from Seoul 2 Soul Scraps!

iNSD News from Seoul 2 Soul Scraps!

This is my very first InterNational Scrapbooking Day (iNSD) as a designer. I know as a scrapper, I always look forward to the fun, freebies, and SALES! Well, I hope you'll be excited by what I have to share with you.
    The fun starts Saturday, May 4.

50% Off My Entire Store!

Everything in my store will be 50% off May 4-7. Some products will be as low as 75 cents!

FREE with $5 Purchase

At 50%, you will be able to stretch $5 a long, long way. I'll stretch it even further for you.
    If you spend $5 or more, I will send you an e-mail with download links for this FREE adorable mini kit.
    (Please allow up to 24 hours for the e-mail.)

The Golden Ticket

Now for the most exciting opportunity! On May 4, I will hide a Golden Ticket in one of my download links. So, be sure to download your purchases and unzip immediately. The first person to find the Golden Ticket and follow the instructions that come with it will WIN MY ENTIRE STORE! I will announce the winner here on my blog.

I hope you are as excited for iNSD as I am! Enjoy the sales, contests, and freebies. Speaking of freebies,
    be sure to check out my Blog and Facebook Page. Happy Scrapping!

What an amazing offer! I'm sure everyone will have a great time trying to find that golden ticket.
    Tricia

3. I don't understand

So does that mean we should wait till May 4th to make our purchase? What time May 4th?

Thanks