Shape Challenge May
This month I would like to see a Rose!
THE flower fit for a Mother, isn't it? But any LO with any subject will do ;-)
No matter how you do it, there must be at least one rose in your lay-out!
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin'7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Miscellaneaous Gallery HERE
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
At the end of the month, all participators receive a bonus.
And you know that is a part of the Bonus-collab the GDS-designers make every month!
This challenge runs through May 31.
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE
Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.
Let's see how creative you are and have fun!