shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Retiring Sale - My Store is 50% off!

Retiring Sale - My Store is 50% off!

With sadness and regret, I have to leave my digi world for now. Life just got way more complicated, with #2 son going off to work in camp and his wife needing help with little one while she goes off to work. I'm not sure how long he'll be at this job, but for now, family first and my time will now be devoted to looking after the precious one.

I'm putting my store on SALE for 50% off until April 30th when it will then close.

I want to say I've had the best time here and all of you have been awesome to work and play with! :) I wish all of you success at whatever and wherever your dreams take you! Blessings....

Lone

Lone! I was missing you and now... no more Slow Scraps...

But ofcourse "real-life" is much more important!
    Wish you all the best, and maybe ~somehow~ we will see you back?
    creative greetings,

Thanks Els! I'm hoping things will settle down with family stuff soon which will allow me to get back to *life* :) ..

I wish you the very best, Lone. Hurry back soon!

Oh, no... Lone!! We will miss you so much! But, family must come first. Hope all goes well with your son and his new job.

Please do come back and play with us when you can find the time.

Lone.....say it isn't so!

We will miss you lots here! You are such an awesome part of GDS!
    Take care of that little one....spoil her rotten!!!!!

Make sure you check in often, and we definitely hope to see you back to designing some day soon!

Thanks!! Such kind words! :) I'll be sure to jump in every now and then. I'll likely need a *fix* every now and then :)

I'll be so sorry to see you go! But understand that family comes first. Enjoy spending time with the little one and hopefully you'll be back sooner than later!