shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kpMelly says HELLO

1. kpMelly says HELLO

Hello everybody,

found you by getting a CT position of Jill (created by Jill) and now Im here. My name is Melly, I, a 38-years-old mom of three wonderful kids, married about 18 years and owner of a little pet crew. I love it to photograph, doing scraps, reading and Ive started now to ride again.

Hope we will read us,
    Melly

kpmelly, so glad to have you here. Jill is a fabulous designer and you are lucky to be on her team. Please do look around and explore all the wonderful threads here.

Be sure to sign up for the Daily Download Rewind program right away so all your posts count toward goals that earn you free DDR kits. You can find it HERE. And watch for the free DDLs each day.

Just a few more posts and you will be able to post your Layouts from the gallery to threads so that they show (usually takes about 5-7 posts first).

Will look forward to seeing you around the forum.

3. Welcome to GDS. I look forward to seeing your layouts and photos.

Hi Melly lovely to see you here!!

Welcome to GDS Melly!

Hello! Welcome to GDS. We look forward to seeing your wonderful layouts using Jill's designs.
    Tricia

Hello Melly, welcome!

Maybe you could join some of our challenge also, using the lovely kits of Jill!
    You can find them here.

Have fun!
    creative greetings,

8. Thank you

Thanks for your wonderful welcome here. I have to find my way now, to post in all the communities where all the wonderful designers (Im allowed to work for ) are active. Be sure it would be more if I organize everything

9. hi everyone. im shelly, aka katkreations. im from wisconsin, usa. i just turned 45 on the 17th of april. ive been married for 25 years and have one gorgeous 24 year old daughter named jaci, short for jacqueline. i have 4 darling furbabies who mean everything to me....they dont call me crazy catlady for nuthin' LOL. i am an artist, photographer,siggy artist on cafemom, designer and scrapper among other things. look forward to joining your community!
    Pass4sure Pass4sure
    Testking ccip certification Testking ccip certification
    Testking mcp certification Testking mcp certification
    Testking VCP-510 exams Testking VCP-510 exams

You've hidden yourself in this thread Shelly - you should have created your own thread! We are so glad you found GDS - a big warm welcome to you and we look forward to seeing your creations!