shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keystone Scraps Sneak Peek giveaway for 4.12.13!!

I vote for New England also. Loved my visit there a few years ago, which included upstate NY and Niagara Falls.

Would love to go back to Australia and New Zealand....fabulous places to visit.
    This traveler series sounds like a great idea. Thanks for this chance to win one.

Oh, my... guess we didn't read your question as well as we should have!!!

I would love to have a kit for Egypt... we lived there for 3 years and I have scads of photos that I want to digi-scrap.

4. i don t have any travel pics except san fran and virgin islands. oh what about vegas kit

thanks fo r chance
    I proudly help create for: Angelique's Scraps , Bee creations, Desclics, Ilonka's Scrapbook designs, JuliEnriquez Designs ,Kastagnette , kittyscrap , Laitha's Designs, Le petit Scrap, lins creations, mellye creations, Lady R designs, Pat's Scrap, S Designs, Sarayane, Scrap'Angie, E-scape and scrap, and Pickleberry pop
    http://www.cooperslittlecorner.blogspot.com/
    pinterst: http://pinterest.com/zanthia5/ scrap stacks : http://scrapstacks.com/zanthia

Congrats to Zanthia! Post #14 was selected by Mr Random today!

I'll PM you to see which of the new items you would like!!

Thanks for playing!!

Visit my STORE!

6. I would love to have a kit for the attractions in and around London, as an add on to your London/England kit. I spent 2 weeks in London and I took a day trip to Stonehenge and the lovely little town of Bath. I also took a day trip to Windsor Castle(the castle and the little town of Windsor is what Prince Charles calls "home" and his boys went to the exclusive all boys school there), which is just outside the city, Runnymead field where the magna carta was signed, and the beautiful castle.. Hampton Court Palace and it's famous grounds (the maze) where I had high tea (tea..glotted cream..scones). I would like to have something like little die cuts for these attractions and the ones in London like, white hall, the palace, the wax museum, the place where the jack the ripper murders were done, the tower, a scaffold for cutting off heads like Anne Boleyn.. traitor gate, tower bridge.. the roman wall(Hadrian's Wall), little device that you listen to a tour for The tower complex and Windsor castle, crown jewels, man in suit of armor, parliament, the red door and street address of the prime minister, the original throne on the platform that holds the stone of Scone, west minster abbey and grave markers with the names of famous people and kings and queens buried inside the abbey... more details about these places as an add on for the London kit.

Thanks for the chance

Congrats, Zanthia!!! Enjoy the kit. Can't wait to see your LOs.