shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Easter Bonnet Challenge

1. Quote Originally Posted by marya149 View Post
    My LO @:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...rowned&cat=500
    Thanks for the great challenge...
    Mary Anne
    Thanks so much for joining in Mary Anne. I am off to have a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Art for Scrapbooking View Post
    Awesome Renee and so glad it inspired you t wear one. I hate myself in hats too lol. Some people [like my youngest daughter] just look awesome in any hat but I just look stupid rofl. I think it is harder to pull off with glasses.
    I love your photo and you are gorgeous. thanks so much for joining in the challenge.
    Thanks Sharon :)
    I think you're right about the glasses

Originally Posted by Bright Eyes

Most of my hats are in the master bedroom on shelves above the door [have a very high ceiling in there] with some in a nitch on one side wall. 4 of my favorites are in my craft room sitting on top the hutch on the sewing desk. Will have to do a LO with where they are stored one of these days!
    Posted by Art4Scrapbooking
    That would be a great idea.
    Here is my layout showing a few places I use to store part of my 50+ hats:

As you can see, I love Hats and wear at least one of them 2-3 times a month. Being a member of the Red Hatters we wear hats to all our gatherings.

I also have about 25 hats in other colors that I wear for other occassions. Those are stored in hat boxes in closets.

ETA: I do use a step-stool to reach the ones over the doorway and a ladder to reach the ones in the nitch.

Thank you for the fun easter bonnet challenge. Even though my mom loved to put me in hats, I personally do not like having things on my head. Although I have worn flowers once or twice. Here is my attempt at making an Easter bonnet. And my first attempt at working in ATC size.

And since my mom wanted me to wear hats, I decided to give her a halo of flowers.
    Tricia

I love all these layouts of 'bonnets'! Lots of fun!

Here is me in my various Easter Bonnets as I was growing up.
    My Mom always made all our clothes, as you can see my sister and I were usually dressed alike. My Sister is 7 years older than me, I am sure she was thrilled, lol.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bright Eyes View Post
    Here is my layout showing a few places I use to store part of my 50+ hats:

As you can see, I love Hats and wear at least one of them 2-3 times a month. Being a member of the Red Hatters we wear hats to all our gatherings.

I also have about 25 hats in other colors that I wear for other occassions. Those are stored in hat boxes in closets.

ETA: I do use a step-stool to reach the ones over the doorway and a ladder to reach the ones in the nitch.
    Wow that is fantastic. Very clever doing it in all those places. I love your sewing desk - it looks so organized.

8. Wow these are lovely. I love your layering and great work on adding the flowers and wings.

Quote Originally Posted by 2SparkleOn View Post
    Thank you for the fun easter bonnet challenge. Even though my mom loved to put me in hats, I personally do not like having things on my head. Although I have worn flowers once or twice. Here is my attempt at making an Easter bonnet. And my first attempt at working in ATC size.

And since my mom wanted me to wear hats, I decided to give her a halo of flowers.

9. LOL Thanks so much for sharing these lovely photos with us. My mother did the same thing and it bought back memories of all those photos. i have one I have to dig out and show you lol.

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Here is me in my various Easter Bonnets as I was growing up.
    My Mom always made all our clothes, as you can see my sister and I were usually dressed alike. My Sister is 7 years older than me, I am sure she was thrilled, lol.

Everyone sure looks awesome in thier "bonnets"! Loving seeing these! How fun :)