shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap 3/30 at 8pm EST

1. Speed Scrap 3/30 at 8pm EST

Speed Scrap
    Saturday evening at 8pm EST

Karen Diamond Designs is hosting an hour packed of fun, laughs, coupons, and giveaways!! During the hour, you will get 7 steps to create on fabulous layout. Then, afterwards you will have TWO hours to complete the layout. Additional time is given from the traditional speed scrap to give us an opportunity to give you some goodies!!

Won't you join us?

If you are unable to get into the chatroom, instructions will be posted here in this thread. This will also be the place that you post your completed layouts at.

See you then!!

Instructions:

1. Find 3 background papers (1 patterned + 2 solids) Place a patterned paper as your background and stack one of the solid paper on top. Then take the second solid paper and split it where the other solid paper shows through the split. You may rotate a slight to give it a different look.

2. Pick 4 photos. Crop them so they are the same shape but not the same size.

3. Add 1 ribbon, string or stitching, and a frame to your layout.

4. Choose 5 different elements and cluster them in one corner of you layout.

5. Add 6 elements and cluster around the photos, you may duplicate if needed

6. Add journaling or a date on a tag.

7. Add a title and shadows….. you have two hours to post your layout in the gallery!
    Last edited by KarenDiamondDesigns; 03-30-2013 at 04:58 PM.

Karen Diamond Designs

Oh, wow.... we will have to be really speedy to have the scrap done and uploaded within 2 hours of the chat! Sounds like fun and will try to be ready to scrap!

I was ready for the Speedscrap but... no instructions?
    Last edited by Els AW; 03-29-2013 at 02:29 AM.
    creative greetings,

4. Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    I was ready for the Speedscrap but... no instructions?
    Els it is on saturday night 30th at 8pm EST. The chat is on friday 29th midday EST

5. I will try and get there if I can sneak away form my easter sunday morning with hubby but it will be a quick visit. If i don't make it have a great time.

Would love to join in but this will be lunchtime Easter Sunday and I will have a housefull of family all waiting for lunch and an egg hunt

Quote Originally Posted by Art for Scrapbooking View Post
    Els it is on saturday night 30th at 8pm EST. The chat is on friday 29th midday EST
    I am só ready to scrap LOL!
    Okay, will try it again sundaymorning!
    creative greetings,

Well, my sister surprised me and came to visit for Easter. Don't know if I will be able to make the Speed Scrap or not.

If not, have fun ladies!

I am looking forward to the Speed Scrap =)

10. I will be updating the first post of this thread with the steps, if anyone would like to stay in the forum instead of the chatroom.... you have options!! It's better than McDonald's!!

Karen Diamond Designs