shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. thank you so much for the goodies and the coupon.
    Happy Easter Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Bright Eyes View Post
    Another glitch... tried to use Dana Footprints coupon but the store kept saying that you need to spend $5 to use the coupon ... and I had over $6 in the order...
    Hi Bright Eyes, just hold on for a bit...have to work out how to fix the problem. I will get bck to you as soon as it is fixed!! Sorry!

If anyone else has had a problem with the coupon found in my Egg Hunt Prize please PM me!!

Thank you so much to all the designers and all who set this up. It was a lot of fun.
    Tricia

5. Smile

Thank you ladies!!!! This was SO much fun! Couple of tricky ones, but I found them all - 12 right???? What a blast! I added some items to my wish list....
    Thank you again!!!

Stumped on Number 11, but found all the rest. What fun! Thank you, Designers. Thank you, Andrea, for facilitating this fun.

Oh, I just found it. I was looking in the wrong direction.
    Last edited by Gem; 03-29-2013 at 07:04 PM.

Ah.... some hints for the last two on the list would be great...

8. Thank you! I found them all.

9. I just tried to use Marcie's coupon and it said it could only be used once and I have never bought from her before. Thanks.

10. We seem to have rabbits nibbling something in the store but rest assured the team are onto the coupon issues and will get back to you on any issues and they will be honored.