shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem Uploading Page

1. Cant upload

I have tried 5 separate times to upload!! Using FF
    I'll give IE a try

HUGS
    Di

2. no luck

no luck with IE either!!! MOST FRUSTRATING!!!!

3. I am having no problems uplaoding with firefox I tried a few times to check. I would suggest clearing your cache and then when you go to the upload page select the file for upload but wait for it to finish uploading before you hit the upload /submit button

4. MORE PRhe same problem thatOBS

Not only can I not upload on either IE OR FF but when I open your web site on IE everything is SOOOOOOOO small you can not even navigate the site!! Come on guys!!!! Over 24 hours of that isn't resolved and now MORE???
    WOW!! Frustrating!!!

HUGS ANYWAYS

Dinah

5. I am so sorry you are having issues Dinah I can't replicate them Please be assured tech support has been alerted to the issue. I am in IE now and don't have an issue. Which version of windows are you using ?

Quote Originally Posted by georgedinah View Post
    Not only can I not upload on either IE OR FF but when I open your web site on IE everything is SOOOOOOOO small you can not even navigate the site!! Come on guys!!!! Over 24 hours of that isn't resolved and now MORE???
    WOW!! Frustrating!!!

HUGS ANYWAYS

Dinah
    Last edited by Art for Scrapbooking; 03-07-2013 at 02:31 AM.

6. Also what category are you uploading to ? or does it happen to all. the more information the easier it will be to track down the issue.

7. Dinah, someone mentioned clearing the cache. Did you try that? Sometimes it helps. I sure hope it works out for you soon. I know how frustrating it is. As a last resort, I'd download Opera or another browser and try it because I really think it's a glitch in the browsers or everyone would have the problem.
    Peggy

Quote Originally Posted by georgedinah View Post
    WOW!! Frustrating!!!

HUGS ANYWAYS

Dinah
    So sorry you are having so many problems. On the website being too small to navigate.... take a look at your tool settings when you are on the webpage. Sounds like it is set to less that 100%. I did that accidently once when I went to save a site to favorites. It was funny as only that one was too small when I clicked on it. On my brower the tool settings looks like a small wheel with edges - it is next to the star for favorites. Click on the wheel to bring up the pop-up menu and check the setting. Click on 100%. Hope that will at least bring the webpage back to it's normal size.
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 03-07-2013 at 07:24 AM.

Dinah - I have always worked on a Mac, but in my new job I took a couple of years ago, I work on a PC. I find I need to clear the cache a lot more on a PC for some reason.

Also, I use a lot of keyboard shortcuts as opposed to the drop-down menus, and what I do quite often is use "Control" and the "-" symbol and it reduces the page I'm working on. I use it all the time if I'm working in Illustrator or Photoshop to reduce or zoom into an object (Control +), but if I'm on a web page and do it, it reduces the size of the type in the window. If you use (Control +) on a PC, (Command +) on a Mac, it will change your point size.

I hope that works for you. We've had uploading issues to the gallery on and off since the site had a big upgrade a while back, so we sincerely apologize for that.

Another thing that developed after the upgrade was that you would only upload your image in the first window. Don't type anything else in - just browse, select and upload. Then another window comes up and that's where you enter all your information. One way or another, we'll get everyone fixed up!