shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ATC challenge swap - March

Quote Originally Posted by 33bells View Post
    What a beautiful layout, Susan. I am trying to learn about ATC and this with the finished product helps me to understand better. Thank you!
    That's fabulous!! What a bonus for me :) Thx for sharing :)

Here's my attempt. I am not totally sure that I understand the concept of ATC. Have you done a tutorial or is there more information somewhere where I can learn more?

I used 1 paper and 3 elements from What Could Be by Studio 4 Designworks because of then paper's unique design. The quote is from the Marshfield Clinic's advertising slogan.

3. Quote Originally Posted by jakrn View Post
    Here's my attempt. I am not totally sure that I understand the concept of ATC. Have you done a tutorial or is there more information somewhere where I can learn more?

I used 1 paper and 3 elements from What Could Be by Studio 4 Designworks because of then paper's unique design. The quote is from the Marshfield Clinic's advertising slogan.
    Joyce it is beautiful. I love it. I got your email as well. Thanks so much for joining in. I have some more information on my blog here about the history of ATC. There are not really rules other then the size but each month I will look at different aspects. Next month we will talk about text.

Thanks for the info, Sharon!

Oops, I almost forgot this!
    Here is my background: I used a basic color light green and a style from Andrea Gold. Then with a brush that comes with photoshop I made the borders in 3 colors.

Then I used my own drawings to finish this Spring ATC.

(I used your template, but first I tried to turn it. I like standing ATC better but it didn't work)
    creative greetings,

6. Fantastic Els - love it and thanks so much for joining in again.

7. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge this month. I am sending the link to the bundle of out ATC to those swapping. I apologise for being late we have decided to sell our house and te last 4 weeks have been crazy lol. I will have Aprils challenge up very soon.

Sometimes real life is more important!

Good luck on selling the house!
    creative greetings,

9. Thanks Els. the worst part was cleaning it lol. We are looking at moving to something much smaller now there are just two of us.

How is the 'house-market' in Australia?
    In the Netherlands it is very hard to sell a house.
    creative greetings,