shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: *NEW* February Quick Page Exchange - Looking Back

Hybrid View

1. *NEW* February Quick Page Exchange - Looking Back

It's been FOREVER since we had a QP Exchange in here!!!!

Sooooooooo......I thought we'd have one with my lastest release....
    my new Looking Back Collection!

The kit and add on packs are all on sale for 30% OFF & the Bundle is on sale for 50% OFF through February 28th!

Here's are closer views of the Mega Kit & Bundle:

If you submit a page using the Looking Back Mega Kit you will receive all of the pages submitted PLUS this FABULOUS Cluster Pack created by my Co-Host and ACTM, Christina!

If you submit a page using the Looking Back Bundle you will receive ALL of the pages submitted PLUS the Cluster Pack PLUS 3 MORE Quick Pages created for you by Christina!!

Can you IMAGINE what a gorgeous album you will have???

Here are the details....PLEASE READ

* Sign-ups are required for this so we can keep track of who is working on pages. Post here to say you are planning on participating until the 25th of February.

*Each participant will create 1 or 2 12x12 page(s) using the Kit or Bundle.
    Please put all of your pages on 1 preview page to upload to the gallery to prevent any non-participants from using these pages right out of the gallery.

* Layouts should be created and saved at 12”x12” and 300ppi starting with a transparent background. Your photo areas should be transparent when you are done so they need to be saved as PNG files.

* Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_qp1.png so as an example, mine would be createdbyjill_lookingback_qp01.png.

* Post the preview of your quick page(s) at 600x600 here in this thread as well as the

Quick Page Exchange Gallery for everyone to see!

* Place your QP(s) in a folder and zip. Upload your zipped file to a file sharing program of your choice (dropbox, yousendit, mediafire, etc) and either PM or email me the link to createdbyjillscraps@gmail.com, adding YOUR FORUM NAME - QP EXCHANGE to the subject line.

****************IMPORTANT*****************

Please make sure your files are virus free.....we certainly don't want any one to catch anything!

* Please post here that you uploaded so I can make sure it came through OK.

* The submission deadline for the QP is February 28th.

Please have your images posted and uploaded by then so I can get them out to everyone. I will plan on distributing the pages on between the 2nd and 5th of March.

To help you all out.....don't forget I have my Coupon Special this month!

(this will save you $3 off the Bundle!!!)

I'll keep a list below of who is participating and has uploaded their pages!

If you have any questions....please PM me!

Participant List:

1. Saskia
    Last edited by createdbyjill; 02-10-2013 at 12:24 PM.

2. I am in!
    Last edited by createdbyjill; 02-10-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Proud to be CTM for Created by Jill and ViolaMoni

3. Yay!!!!

4. Here is mine:

I just love this kit, HERE is mine!!!!

I CT forMy Facebook, My Twitter, My PinterestMy BlogI'm just a rat in a cage

WOW! Ladies!!Your pages are incredible!! I can not WAIT to see what everyone else does! :-)

7. Woohoo Awesome Tamie!!

Now I know there are more people that want to participate in the Quick page exchange!!! Dont be shy!!!!

If you need help because you arent really sure HOW to make a quick page let me know and I can help you out! :-)

bump!