shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sketch Drawer 1.1

1. Thanks for the tip. I'll do that once I get my computer back up and running or replaced

Fortunately, I backed up 2 days ago but still will lose the last few uploads to this site. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

Jessie :)

Very good points Dona. It's all in the learning. You feel like you've really accomplished something doing it that way and it leads you down so many other roads as you become more creative.

I do agree with Dona and Darlene, only I have so little time to explore everything!
    Then this is a very usefull program and free for that day ;-)
    creative greetings,

I've tried Fotosketcher & it definately takes some getting used to; as to how to use it; there are so many different things that it does & if you are not familiar with the software, can be very confusing.., to be honest... but then so can PSE 8 can be... Finally getting the hang a quite a few things in Photoshop 7 & I really love all the topaz filters that I have in that software-- my photos look so fabulous after I use them.... ; I will keep this software in mind--the Sketch Drawer
    & might consider trying; already tried Fotosketcher & uninstalled it...
    Mary Anne
    Last edited by marya149; 04-24-2013 at 02:16 PM. Reason: errors in words-correction...