shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lyrical Challenge for February

Oh, you had me laughing out loud... Great title for the page. Always have loved 'Love Me Tender'. Great page and so glad you joined us for this month.

Smile I Miss You The Most (Lyrics by Lonestar)

I chose this song because it describes exactly the roller coaster my life has been since my Johnny died. Here's the link to my LO:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...e-most&cat=524

Thank you for hosting,
    Diane
    diharper
    dianecropper@gmail.com
    Last edited by diharper; 02-24-2013 at 01:05 PM.

Diane, those lyrics are so heart-rendering! My sympathy on the lost of your dear Johnny. Time won't erased the heartache but may ease the burden of it a bit. <<< hugs >>> Beautiful page filled with love.

So glad you played with us this month.

here is mine:
    Page 1
    Page 2
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by mannymea; 02-24-2013 at 09:36 PM.

Mandy, that a fun collection of photos. Love the "Love Story" told in lyrics and photos. Glad you could play along this month.

Thank you all for playing in the Feb Lyrical Challenge. The bonus will be sent out by PM soon. Hope you will play in the March challenge, too.

Ladies, the Feb Lyrical posting bonus has been sent out. If you have not received yours, please sent me a PM.

8. www.shopthienchi.vn chuyên cung c?p thi?t b? y t? Gia dình giá r?.
    Phòng kinh doanh
    Tel: 058 3870229
    Yahoo ID: tcf1306