shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Be Inspired! Challenge February 2013

Be Inspired! Challenge February 2013

Hello

Welcome to the Be Inspired! Challenge for February 2013.

Credit: A Handful of Hearts by Art for Scrapbooking

Sometimes when I open my lunchbox, I find a little message on top of my lunch.
    When I go to bed I sometimes hear a sound coming from under my pillow… there it is, a message from him.
    Yes, you could say he is a romantic guy! If you would ask him, it’s Valentine’s day every day of the year.

I am not sure yet what kind of present I will surprise my partner with on February 14th… I still have a few days to think about it

As your host for this challenge I hope I can inspire you to join this challenge. It will not be a surprise that I would like you to come up with a layout for a Valentine.

Additional info:

(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
    (2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
    (3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
    (4) Please post your layout in the Be Inspired! Challenge gallery here
    (5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
    (6) HAVE FUN!

There will be a bonus for all who participate in this challenge by posting and linking their creations here. Please be sure to credit the designer's kit/s when you post to the gallery.

This challenge runs through February 28.

Good luck and most of all have fun!!!

Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE

Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer
    Last edited by Ingrid1963; 02-10-2013 at 10:20 AM.

Mmmmm.... let's see if I can come up with a lovely LO!
    creative greetings,

This is going to be a fun challenge. Back with my LO later on...

Thank you ladies! I am looking forward to seeing your layouts

Wonderful

My hubby used to put little love notes for me to find, too. The one above my desk says: Our's is a partnership. But it always sounds so funny when I tell the guys I'm in love with my partner...

Now that he has died they are a great comfort to me.

Diane
    diharper
    dianecropper@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by diharper View Post
    My hubby used to put little love notes for me to find, too. The one above my desk says: Our's is a partnership. But it always sounds so funny when I tell the guys I'm in love with my partner...

Diane
    diharper
    dianecropper@gmail.com
    I can imagine they are a great comfort to you.
    They are beautiful memories.

Thank you for sharing Diane.

I loved the card you made for the announcement. It inspired me to make a card for my darling husband.

I don't usually give him a Valentine's card so this one is special.

Used the GDS Feb Collab - Sweeter Than Candy for it.

Quote Originally Posted by diharper View Post

Diane
    diharper
    dianecropper@gmail.com
    Diane, so sorry for the loss of your husband. I know those notes and memories of him are so very special. Keep those precious memories tucked into a corner of your heart.

my page for this challenge

We are not used to go out for valentine or do something special 'cause we do love each other every single day of the year and we choose each other every morning! After 16 years I still love him just like on our wedding day! So for this valentine challenge I selected three photos of our happy moments together.

have a great day!
    <a href=http://www.goDigitalScrapbooking.com/forum/image.php?u=5268&type=sigpic&dateline=1251484124 target=_blank>http://www.goDigitalScrapbooking.com...ine=1251484124</a>
<a href=http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/images/smilies/wacky/wink.gif target=_blank>http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...wacky/wink.gif</a>

Supreme Team Alumni member and proudly CT member for Scrap'Angie and Maria Designs

Quote Originally Posted by Bright Eyes View Post
    I loved the card you made for the announcement. It inspired me to make a card for my darling husband.

I don't usually give him a Valentine's card so this one is special.
    Beautiful layout! The colour red is one of my favorites.
    I also love the little glittering hearts.
    I am sure your husband will be very happy with this special Valentine's card.

Thank you so much for participating the Be Inspired! Challenge