shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Designer in the House!!

New Designer in the House!!

Well, we've waited quite a while for this!

Please join us in giving our newest Designer a big 'ole warm GDS Community Welcome!

Please Meet Verena!
    She comes to us as a very close friend and partner of Doreen's (Thanks Doreen)!

And while we get her up and running in the store... here's a little taste of what Verena brings to our GDS Community!

Grungy Girl

For Every Moment

A Breath of Nature

You can find All of Verena's products above in her store and keep checking back for more!

Once again, Welcome Verena to our GDS Community!
    Last edited by Debra; 07-21-2007 at 04:32 AM.

Welcome Verena - I've bought some of your kits elsewhere - they are GORGEOUS! Nice that you're bringing your designs here - welcome!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Welcome to GDS, loving your kits!!!
    Beth

Gorgeous kits!

5. oh yeah
    many many thanks for the welcome!! I'm so happy to be here and that I could be a part of your great Designer Team!
    Smiles Verena

Hi Sweetie, im so happy you are here!!!!!!!
    Welcome in the Team!!!!!!!!

Welcome to gds!!!

As I said to Debra when she told me you were coming here - I am going to need to go and get a job to be able to buy all your kits!! They are gorgeous!!

I've seen your work in other places, and I'm happy that you have come to GDS! As soon as I return from a week's vacation, I will be anxious to see more of your work! Welcome to the GDS community!

Proudly CT Scrapping for Helen!
    GDS Blinkies by Melanie!
    Barbara

A grandmother's place is at the computer or behind the camera!

I am so happy that you have joined us...I just LOVE your kits...my favorite so far is Grungy Girl. I can't wait to see all of your work...keep um coming.

Gwen

Welcome Verena!! Your kits are just awesome - especially love Grungy Girl. You'll love it here. The ladies that hang out here are the best!