shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: When entering challenges...

When entering challenges...

When entering challenges...
    It is a definate requirement to use GDS kits.. Cause I want to enter the challenges; have lots of other kits already.. Thank you...
    marya149

The challenge rules state:

Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
    This means you do not have to use GDS products, but it would be great if you did. There are quite a few freebies in the store, on the GDS Facebook page, and as part of the Daily Download program. Plus, tomorrow is $2 Tuesday. So you should be able to grab some GDS products pretty easily. :)

3. Hi Marya We would love you to join in the challenges and Tricia has some great ideas to help you grab some GDS products. We just want you to join in and have fun and be part of our community so yes start with what you have and see how you go from there. Our designers all love to see their products used of course.

MaryA149, please do enter the challenges. They are so much fun. As the others have said... there are freebies from the GDS designers and wonderful sales on each Tuesday.. some kits for $2. You don't have to use GDS products but it strongly encouraged. Jump right in and have fun. Ask if you have any questions. Welcome to GDS!!

Please, do enter the challenges, it is sooooo much fun :-)

can you please tell me how the challenges works ?
    can anybody enter ?
    sorry but I am new I am trying to learn
    thanks

Any GDS member is allowed to enter our challenges. So jump in Meo, they are a lot of fun!!

thank Vicki for answer my question but is it tutorials or you just create what you want with the material?

For the Progressive & AJ Progressive, there are prompts that you follow with the parts provided (the AJ Progressive you can use other kits and stuff). As for the rest of the challenges, you just follow what is in the first post. You don't have to use GDS products, but it is appreciated when you do. You get a piece of the Posting Bonus for each challenge you finish.

thank you so much for time and help,have a great evening