shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GDS products question

Quote Originally Posted by 33bells View Post
    Thanks for the information. I had the same experience and only found two or three parts of the collection still offered, none the ones I used.

Bright Eyes I'm trying to get my foggy head around your post which is full of good information. Not sure I have the year and month because I didn't know to look for it. Will look next time. I did my best by listing information in the description part.

Thank you.
    Peggy
    Sorry you are a bit confused. You did a good job on listing the information you knew. If you open up the GDS Customer Apprecaition collabertions kit... in each of the folders, there is a preview of the full kit. If you click on it to view it in a larger version, the name of the kit and month and year should be on it. That is all you need to list in the description when you post a page in the gallery. Hope that clarifies it for you.

From Britnkaymema post - it sounds like it might not have been one of the GDS customer appreciation kit. If that is the case, just list it by kit name and deisgner.

2. That doesn't sound hard. Now if only I can remember...
    Thank you!