shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Aussies!

More Aussies!

Morning everyone ... my name is Nic and I'm also from the gorgeous state of Queensland in Australia.

I've got three (not usually willing) subjects for my photos and over the years have used the paper-based scrapbooking method to create the albums for the older two. Unfortunately that all stopped when my youngest and most demanding child arrived on the scene over 4 years ago. The time has come that to make a start on her album, but only trouble is I'm over all the mess I create when I scrap using the traditional method, which made me look into digital scrapbooking.

So here I am ... looking forward to learning lots and become addicted to digital scraping.

Hi Nic and welcome to GDS from another Aussie, just south of the border. lol
    Check out the Challenges they are always a good way to get started.

Welcome, RaryGirl.... so glad you found us. Vicky is right.. .check out the challenges and join in the fun. Also... check out the Newbie's threads and sign up for the Daily Download Rewind. You can earn bonus Daily Downloads free by reaching certain milestones.

Please feel free to ask questions, make comments, etc. Check out the gallery and leave some love.

BTW, you need to reach about 8-10 posts before you can post a layout from the gallery into a thread [like a challenge thread]. So, chat away, ask questions, etc. and get those post numbers up.

Looking forward to seeing you around in the threads and in the gallery.

Thanks for the lovely welcome ladies.

My creative motivation seems to have gone AWOL in the last few years, so need to find it and get back into the swing of things. Not sure if the kids on school holidays is going to help me find my creativity or make it disappear further ... but we'll soon find out.

Welcome to GDS, Nic! I'm sure you'll find some inspiration and creativity as soon as you get going. A good way to do that is join in with the challenges. I look forward to seeing your layouts.

Hello Nic, welcome to GDS.
    You will be addicted in no-time!
    Love your avatar
    creative greetings,

7. Welcome to GDS. I think we should rename sunny queensland - damn hot queensland at the moment. I have to lock myself in the study with the airconditioner on for at least half the day at the moment lol.
    I am sure if you jump in your creativity will come back.

8. Hello Nic & welcome to GDS + another Aussie

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Hi Nic
    I'm from Melbourne - welcome - this is a really nice place to hang around.
    The challenges are always good fun and the people here are so friendly, and they always answer any questions you have!
    Looking forward to seeing some of your LO's

10. Hello! Welcome to GDS!!
    Cyn