shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Scraplift Challenge for January

Quote Originally Posted by Bright Eyes View Post
    Renee, what a darling page. Loved how you echoed the strings from the guitar with the wires across the left side and the wire frames over the boy. A delightful take on the original page. Thanks for playing this month.
    Thanks for your kind words.
    You chose a great page to scraplift.Thanks for hosting the challenge.

Here's my lift!
    I used Never Forget by Verena Karolyi.
    The page to lift was so beautiful, it's a great choice!

Thanks for the challenge!
    cath

Hivart.. .what a wonderful photo to use for this LO. Love the cluster work and kit you chose. A perfect accent with your fabulous photo. So glad you joined us this month.

Thank you for the beautiful page to scraplift.

Renewed Love Kit

Oh, wow.... that is one beautiful photo. Great job on the scraplift. So glad you could join us this month.

Thank you. I took this photo on my trip to California.

Wow... these are all such beautiful pages!

Here is my page. This is such a beautiful design, but it was a challenge for me to create this layout.
    Tricia

Tricia, that is an adorable photo and a wonderful layout. Love the swirls on the one side and great cluster. Glad you played with us this month.

Thank you all for participating in the Jan Scraplift Challenge. Your pages are all so wonderful. The bonus for this month will send out in the next few days. Please make sure that your PM box has some space so you can receive the PMs from the challenges. Thanks so much.

Feb Scraplift will be posted soon. Hope to have you join us once it is up.