shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Font Challenge for January

Di, what a delightful page. Love how you framed each photo differently. So glad you joined us this month.

My Fantasy World...

My Font Challenge @:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...-world&cat=500
    Thanks for looking...
    Last edited by marya149; 01-28-2013 at 02:34 AM.

Beautiful fantasy scene, Marya! Neat idea on the multi-colored title.
    You need to re-do the link under your photo... it leads to page 1 of this thread - not to the gallery where your photo is. Want everyone to be able to find easily so they can leave some love. Thanks for joining us this month.

4. Here is one from me. I used the font to date my photo ( hope thats enough - if not just let me know and I'll make another layout)
    I used Keystone Scraps - Whiling away winter.

Kristy, can barely see the date or the font used... but that is okay. You did use the font somewhere on the layout. Maybe next month you can make the featured font larger so we can see it... like in the title or journaling large enough to read. Oh, what a cute photo!!! We have been doing that lately to keep the toes warm. Brrrr... winter weather has arrived so the fireplace is wonderful to help warm us up!!

Thanks for joining in this month. Think you and the others will like next month's font...
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 01-20-2013 at 08:11 AM.

6. Sorry It looked bigger when I was making it, I tried using it for the title but it just didn't look right. Thanks for saying its ok though :)

Quote Originally Posted by kmshep01 View Post
    Sorry It looked bigger when I was making it, I tried using it for the title but it just didn't look right. Thanks for saying its ok though :)
    No problem on this month's page.

Thank you for hosting.

Snow Baby

Diane, what a darling page. She certainly is a Snow Baby. Love the soft turquoise and white color scheme. Glad you could play with us this month.

Here is the layout I made for this challenge. It is in the gallery