shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: January Progressive Challenge

My Step 1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 532535_378bffe4-0311-4853-803b-5e7c71bef8e4_lstep1.jpg  

Step Two:
    2. Ok.. Get our your guides and place one dead center running vertially. That is your Midline. Now you have to find a rectangle or square relatively thin frame and place it in the middle of one side of your layout, between the midline and one side. Now make 3 copies so that you have 4 altogether. Select the bottom two frames and pull them slightly towards the midline or center of your layout. Now rotate the bottom one just slightly towards the midline and then the one on top of it slight towards it. Now rotate the 2nd frame to the outside edge, and the top one rotates the same way as the 2nd one but not as far. That's it! Any questions.. please ask!

Post your layout by Tuesday, January 15, 2013 The next step will be posted Wednesday, January 16 2013

...wow...really...can you repeat that please!!LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ok...it's really not that bad...I wrote it all out step by step and it does make sense....I think :)
    Lone I bet you had fun writting that out

Quote Originally Posted by 6grand View Post
    ...wow...really...can you repeat that please!!LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ok...it's really not that bad...I wrote it all out step by step and it does make sense....I think :)
    Lone I bet you had fun writting that out
    I am with you!
    Think I have to read this 10 times and then try out.

Will come up with something, hope that it fits the second step!
    creative greetings,

5. I have no clue at all, so I just wait and see what the rest come up with

Proud to be CTM for Created by Jill and ViolaMoni

I am afraid I have no idea about the placing of the 4 frames...
    creative greetings,

7. Ditto

Question

When you say "Now rotate the bottom one just slightly towards the midline and then the one on top of it slight towards it" did you mean the one on top should be away from the midline?

ok..think of a deck of cards... and you have 4 in your hand.. and they are fanned out... now put a little space between the first two and the second two. make sense?

now place them in the middle of one half of your layout and you know where the midline is so you won't go over it. You placed the midline down the vertical centre of your layout. :) and you can place them anywhere you want in that half.. either near the top or near the bottom.