shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Store is up! And with a Wishlist feature!

Store is up! And with a Wishlist feature!

Yes, you read right! Finally...........! Can someone please get me a drink ????

The store is now available and it has some new things:

1) New products
    2) New Wishlist feature where you can add products to your wishlist
    3) New menuing system for store functions

Oh and Alice is running a 50% off going away sale thru the end of July....

Now, I'll just apologize now for probably not being around much cuz I've truly neglected my family to get the move done and this new stuff added!

Thanks to all the designers and moderators for their help and to all of you for your patience!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Your simply the best Holly!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Thank YOU Holly, you have done so much to get this all fixed! Now it's back and better than ever!
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

suh-WEET! Wonderful new features!
    ~~Julie P.~~

Hooray! And THanks!!!!

Great Job!

You and Deb have done such a great job and been so graceful throughout all of these difficulties! The store looks great and I know everything is going to be better than ever!
    AmyLeigh

You definately deserve a little family time, and R and R...great job...everything looks great.
    Beth

Yeah! Thanks for all of your hard work!

The drinks are on us! Congratulations - the new features are great. Used the wishlist feature earlier - LOVE how you can rate them - ie...Must have...would like to have...etc. Helps in prioritizing the wish list later on when buying! WOW - haven't seen this feature anywhere else!

Again - congrats!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

woooo hooooo That's fantastic - wtg you two :)