shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daily Download Program

Daily Download Program

Hi Everyone

Please be advised that at this time we have decided to discontinue the daily download program.

No worries though! There are still plenty of ways for you to get your hands of lots of freebies!

Look for Designer Giveaways in the Designer Giveaway Forum

Check out the Member Giveaway Section also for wonderful freebies our community so generously shares!

The daily download rewind program will remain in effect!

Check out all the Challenges for lots of posting bonuses!

And look for a new program coming soon!

Oh and don't forget the freebies that the contestants of The Next Big Designer contest are submitting in this gallery!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

3. I really hate to hear the DD is going away; however, it has been wonderful thus far and I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thanks to each & everyone who shared their amazing talents with us! It is much appreciated, and there ARE lots of fun ways to get bonus stuff!

Thank you again for all your hard work, and talent!!

I am sad to see it go also...but I am a permanent fixture here and just adore all the fun stuff, so thank you for offering it up til now.
    Beth

Smile

Thank you for having the DD for so long! Thank you to all the designers who shared their wonderful talents in the program. There are loads of challenges with awesome freebies and the kits for the designer contest are awesome!!

6. Many thanks for all the wonderful goodies you have all donated. We do realize that a lot of effort has gone into both the designs and the maintainence of the program. So while we will all miss it .....this is for all the designers and site administrators

(I know there has t be an applause smilie but I can't find it so...)
    applause!!!!!!!!!!

You ladies are sweet! Thanks for expressing your gratitude day in and day out!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I completely understand about the DD. I enjoyed them so much. They have helped fill up my EHD,:).Thanks. I was wondering about the rewind program. I've reached a milestone or 2 and have sent a private emailed the person in charge and posted on the forum but no one has contacted me with my coupons. What's up?

I have to agree. It's been fun while it lasted and I certainly enjoyed the daily dose of freebies but I, too, understand that it's a lot of work. Thanks for everything and I'll keep dropping by to see how everyone is doing. Good luck to all that are participating in the designer contest!
    HUGS,
    Lainey

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all your hard work! I came for the freebies but stayed for the fun. I do LOVE that you're keeping the rewind program, though.
    Thank you again, and don't worry, I'm not going anywhere.
    Any hint on the new program, though???

PS. I just realized that the original blinkie said "go for the freebies, stay for the fun, the challenges" etc.
    Last edited by babyofmine; 07-17-2007 at 09:55 PM.
    ~~Julie P.~~