shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: December 10th , 2012 Daily Download from JAB Digital Designs

December 10th , 2012 Daily Download from JAB Digital Designs

Hi There Scrappers!

Winter has well and truly arrived in our neck of the woods - it has been snowing more or less non-stop for the last couple of days and when I'm looking out of the window I'm getting in the right spirit for Christmas. The radio is playing all my favourite Christmas songs and I'm quite busy preparing for the festive season.

However it is sometimes nice just to get away from it all to a little peace and quiet to do some scrapping and there's nothing better to set off a layout than a beautifully designed piece of Word Art. We are very lucky here at GDS to have Julie of JAB Digital Designs who is in fact our very own Word A rt Queen. Just hop on over to her store and let yourself be amazed at all the wonderful Word Art sets she has designed for just about every occasion imaginable.

Just have a look at this awesome Holiday Bundle which includes the following word art packs : Christmas Magic, Easter Special, Fun 4th, Love is, Pure Luck, Spooky Fun, Thanks

And here is a set of 3 lovely Holiday frames

*Happy Holidays* contains 14 Word Arts decorated and non-decorated for all the important holidays throughout the year

And here are some more Christmas and winter Word Art sets that will make your pages sparkle

And since Christmas is a time for family get-togethers, here is a lovely family themed set of Word Art

Today Julie is sharing this fun set of Word Arts with all of us for the Daily Download

You can pick up the Confused Word Art in Julie's store HERE

Thank you for sharing, Julie!

Happy scrapping!

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

2. really cute word art! thank you

Feel like this many times... so nice to have wordart to go along with the feeling. Thanks so much, Julie.

Wonderful WA Julie. Thanks for sharing.

5. thank you

Thank you so much for the fun wordart!
    Tricia

Thank you, Julie, for the great wordart.

Cute! Thank you, Julie.

Very nice, thanks Julie!
    creative greetings,

I love wordart! Lovely!

+ Reply to Thread