shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: "GDS Store Item" links in the gallery pages don't work

Hybrid View

Exclamation "GDS Store Item" links in the gallery pages don't work

The links for "GDS Store Item" on pages in the gallery seem to be broken. Have checked several pages in the gallery and all the links lead to a store page that say "sorry, product not found". As several of them were on my own pages, and I had double checked that I had the right url and entered it into the box correctly by copying and pasting... I can only deduce that there is a software glitz to cause this.

Ladies, it would help if you would at least list the name of the kit and designer within your description [main box in upload]. Many times I will want to look at the kit when I see a page I like. The Kit name and Designer name within the descritption would allow us to look it up in the store. Thanks.

Yes, Kay.....this is a glitch in the system, but they are working on it.

Listing the kit name and product description in the Description box is a big help!

If you have any questions on what we mean, just check out the ST GALLERY. These gals are a great source of info, and are all using this method so we can see the awesome products they are using!

Cathy, I was sure that the team behind the scenes is working on it. They do a fantastic job under pressure and my hat is off to them!

I will encouraging the players in my challenges to put the kit name and designers name in the description in addition to the in the link box. Found a couple of kits I was interested in getting after seeing some pages... but no way to know which kit/designer it was as all that was there was the broken links.

Thanks for a quick reply to let me know that they are working on correcting this.

I did notice this!
    For the LOTD I always put the link to the store in.
    Even when the link is in the Gallery, I check if it works.
    Often it says "not found", but the weird thing is when you search through Designer and name of the kit, it is there!
    And weird enough: the link is the same as the link not working!!

Hope it will be fixed
    creative greetings,