shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lyrical Challenge for December

Sweetdreamer, that is fabulous. Love the dark page with the snow behind the window and the dark figures in front of it. Beautiful song - so appropriate for it. Thanks so much for playing along this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Kythe View Post

Here's mine. Sadly this is my first Christmas after Mom's passing.
    The first holiday after losing a loved one is always difficult. The page you did is a wonderful memory of when she was with you. Thank you for posting such a heartfelt layout.

3. Last edited by Nanscraps; 12-09-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Nanscraps... looks like you have enough posts now so your images can be posted into the threads. Congrats on that...

Beautiful job on the page. Love the way you set the scene in Bethlehem. Great choice of song.

Noticed that you didn't have the link to the gallery - here is a tut on how to add links: Here

You can use words for your link as the tut shows - or you can add the link to the page image itself by clicking on the image - if it is showing, or highlighting the words [ img ]... kit url ... [ img ] and then clicking on link symbol.

So glad to have you joining in the challenges.

Cathy, that is a darling page. Love the sleigh ride photos. The song lyrics are so right for this one. Great accents with the Santa, lamp pole, and other Christmas elements. So glad you joined us this month.

Amid the falling snow

Hallo, here's my lo for this lovely challenge. I chose a not so well known song.
    I hope you like it. I used the kit from This 'n That by Donakat; Winter's blush from the designer's contest 2012.

Last edited by LindaHolland; 12-16-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Linda, I love the song! Always love to see new songs - and this one really touches my heart. That is a delightful photo of your dad. It looks so cold. The tag is perfect for telling about the photo. Love the snow flakes drifting around the page. Beautiful job on your page. Thanks for joining us this month.

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

Tammy, what a wonderful heartfelt page. The jounaling/lyrics are so very true. Wonderful job on the page with the precious photos. Great paper stacking. Thanks so much for joining us this month.