shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introducing "Christmas Past" GDS December Collab Kit! Free w/Purchase!

Introducing "Christmas Past" GDS December Collab Kit! Free w/Purchase!

Hi Everyone!
    Our Brand New GDS December Collab Kit is here!
    Simply Spend $10.00 & It's Yours FREE!

"Christmas Past"

Special Thanks to "Created by Jill Scraps" for the wonderful previews!

This month the talented GDS Design Team brings you a unique vintage Christmas themed kit, filled with everything you need to scrap your wonderful family memories and long standing Christmas traditions! The beautiful papers, wordart, elements and coordinating glitter styles are sure to inspire some of the most beautiful keepsakes that only you can create for your family.

There are over 340 megs that includes the following:

* 36 Papers (12 x 12)
    * 54 Elements
    * 1 Glitter Set
    * 1 Alpha
    * 6 coordinating WordArt pieces

As you probably already know, your first $10+ order (excluding coupons and gift certificates) qualifies you for this collab. That program doesn't change which means you'll automatically get a coupon emailed to you after your $10+ purchase.

But did you know....More purchases can qualify you for a Customer Appreciation collab?

Each additional $10+ order (excluding coupons and gift certificates) will entitle you to your choice of certain Customer Appreciation collabs offered in the past. So if you missed a collab, here's your opportunity to get it! Here are just a few of the ones you can choose from...[/SIZE]

All you have to do is email support@godigitalscrapbooking.com after your additional $10+ order(s)
    with the order # of your first $10+ qualifying purchase along with the order # of the additional $10+ order and the past collab you would like and we'll send you a coupon for it!

Please note that this new program doesn't apply to every $10 spent (ie. $30 spent on a single order won't get you 3 collabs) but instead, every $10+ order.

Absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to play with it! Great to have it in time for the holidays.

So pretty! Wonderful work designers!!

4. LOVE the colors used in this!! Beautifully done!!

Karen Diamond Designs

Yes, my "predictive abillity" was right again LOL!
    The shape I have chosen for this month is again in the collab kit!

No need to say I love the kit ;-)
    creative greetings,

Another gorgeous Colab Designers!

Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    Yes, my "predictive abillity" was right again LOL!
    The shape I have chosen for this month is again in the collab kit!

No need to say I love the kit ;-)
    LOL... Els. Glad to know I won't have to "hunt" for it.

What a wonderful holiday kit all you put together! Am looking forward to scrapping with it.
    Tricia

OH Wow....a beautiful collab. I love the vintage theme and those colors are gorgeous. Thanks to all the designers who contributed.

This turned out so fabulously! Can't wait to see LOs from this one!