shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Spend $10 in the store...get a Free Print!

Spend $10 in the store...get a Free Print!

Now through July 31st, if you spend $10 in our store in a single order, we will give you a coupon good for one layout printed and mailed by GDS! When you've spent that much on a single order, forward the confirmation email sent by our store to support@godigitalscrapbooking.com notifying us and we'll send along a coupon to you! What a deal!

You can find out more about our printing service here and can read some testimonials from folks that have used our service here.
    Last edited by HollyS; 07-13-2007 at 05:22 AM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

What a fantastic way to try out the printing service - believe me, if you are not sure whether to try this or not, you simply have to! The prints are absolutely amazing and the turnaround time is fantastic - mine obviously had to be sent international postage and I still got them in 3 working days from ordering them!!!

Seriously, I am saving my pennies to get even more layouts done!

What a great bonus!!

4. I guess the store is still down, all I get is this message.

Visitors, we are sorry, however, this site is experiencing difficulties at this time. Please return later.

Webmaster, please contact us by email at support@lunarpages.com or via Lunarpages Helpdesk at http://desk.lunarpages.com. Thank you for choosing Lunarpages (http://www.lunarpages.com).

2006 Lunarpages Web Hosting

Hey all..........just bumping this to remind everyone this promotion ends in a few days! Many of you having taken advantage of this already!!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

oh wow what a wonderful deal...

Quote Originally Posted by ckbymommy View Post
    What a great bonus!!
    That is the cutest!!

8. Boy - it is sure easy to spend that $10.00 in the store - my credit card is tired from all it's work. :)