shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Login to store problem

Hybrid View

1. Login to store problem

I can not log in to my account. I turned off McAfee even..Thanks for any help.

Reach me at
    msn::texjudy
    Hello::TexJudy

Hi Judy...can you tell me what error you are receiving?

My CT hy ellen has had the same issue, had checked with Norton & Diego with no result, so I have just created another store account for her. Diego tried to fix but wanted to do a chat, but the time zones made that impossible.

4. I have been having the same issue and so are a couple of other people.
    First it seems to be ok in Internet explorer.
    It may be related to a firefox update as I spent ages trying to get in - I have now managed to
    In firefox I went to tools - options - privacy and remove individual cookies and removed the cookie for godigitalscrapbooking.com. When you go back to the site you may get a warning saying cookies not detected - just ignore it and go next and hopefully all will be good.
    If not try Internet explorer.

I have been having heaps of trouble just getting into the store or forum though - we must be popular today lol. Actually took me an hour to post this the form kept timing out so i removed cookie again and here I am.

Denise uses Internet Explorer, not FF. What email address are you using? When I re registered for her today we used a different email provider Bigpond instead of gmail...
    Last edited by vicki23; 11-23-2012 at 07:04 PM.

I had that problem too but I found out that instead of trying to log in on the left hand side, instead way up at the very very top of the page you will see home, blog, calendar, etc. etc... Well look for the one that says Store and hover over it and scroll down to My Account and click on that and then log in from that page.