shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: html code for blogger

html code for blogger

I really need some help with my Blogger blog! I think I may need to re-do my template, or just get rid of it, but I cannot figure out how to add a blinkie with a link, to my sidebar. Can anyone tell me what the html is for that? An example, maybe? I would really like my blog to show the CT I am on (hi, Melanie! ), and a blinkie is a very nice way to do that.
    ~~Julie P.~~

What site are you using to host your blinkie??? If you use photobucket, it gives you a 'clickable' link as one of the options.

If you need more help, pm me or if you use Hello, feel free to add me - my name is Twirlyjoybelle, and I will help you on there :)

3. and then click customise - and then add html and then go for it! you can check it with the rich text off/on.........
    love and light
    Faye
    xx

I don't know whether to be a good example or a horrible warning!!!

http://angelsthatscrap.blogspot.com

Thank you soooo much for your help, ladies! I found the code on photobucket that you were talking about, and then I edited the html with a link back to my designers. wahoo!
    ~~Julie P.~~