shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello! ... Again! :D

Hello! ... Again! :D

I used to be a regular here, but then got pregnant and very sick, and had to stop scrapbooking. So I turned to Facebook. That was 4 years ago. Anyway, my husband recently pointed out that instead of playing a pixel game all day, I could be playing with pixels and making scrapbook pages... So what was the first Digi newsletter I read after he said that? Why, GDS of course! So I'm back! I feel very out-of-practice so I'm going to jump into the challenges to get a feel for it again.
    Hi!
    ~~Julie P.~~

WELCOME BACK

Sorry you were sick but sounds like you are recovered. We are so glad to see you back. Please do jump into the challenges again. Always glad to have new players.

Welcome back Julie! I can see by the amount of your posts, you must have enjoyed yourself a lot back then. I agree, use your brain and creativity that you can share with everyone! Looking forward to getting to know you and your LO styles!

Welcome back! Glad to hear you recovered and that you are interested in digiscrapping again. We look forward to seeing your creations.
    Tricia

Great to have you back Julie! Hope all is well with your health now.

Welcome back Julie. Hope you are doing well now! Look forward to seeing your beautiful layouts in the gallery again!

Thanks, ladies! On "paper" I am perfectly healthy, but I still get really tired very easily and we're still trying to figure out why that is (had lots and lots of tests done already). I'm happy to report that my baby is healthy, she turns 4 next month. I also have 2 boys, 10 and 8, married to an Air Force enlisted, and we take care of my sister (she is mentally handicapped). I am looking forward to getting to know all of you! :)
    ~~Julie P.~~

8. Hi Julie. What a clever husband you have lol
    I think with all those children you have a a reason to be tired
    Looking forward to seeing you around the forum and gallery.