shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi there from South Africa

Hybrid View

Hi there from South Africa

I come from a small town on the South Eastern side of South Africa called Grahamstown. I love scrapping and entering the Challenges, so that I can learn more and improve my skills. I use Craftartist Professional which is a fantastic programme by Serif.

Hi Tracey - welcome to GDS! I've not heard of that program, but it sounds great. Looking forward to seeing some of your creations!

Hi, TracyB... welcome to GDS. This is a fun place to hang out. There is lots to do... we have monthly challenges; a daily download freebie; and lots of helpful people. Look under the Daily Download thread for the Rewind Daily Rewind Program: here. Sign up right away so your posts start adding to your post totals for coupons to use for past Daily Downloads. There is also a thread there to tell all about how the program works.

If you have any questions. just ask. One of us will try to get the answsers for you or direct you as to where to go to get the answers. Glad you are here.

4. Hi Tracey and welcome to GDS. I am sure you will love it here

Tracy... kept looking at your avatar and finally realized where we have been playing together!!! Glad you found us over here ... TJB.

Hi Tracy! a very warm welcome to you here at GDS! I'm sure you'll love it here, we're quite a friendly and fun bunch! :)

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine