shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats on your bucket list ?

1. Quote Originally Posted by mollyscraps View Post
    Well, I am very NOT skinny and I also am a chillybody (I love that term!!!)

My bucket list includes living in Miami and well, let's just leave it at "meeting" Chef Sam Talbot.

Well I had to google him and I can see why you would like to 'meet' him rofl

My main bucket list item is to visit great Christmas festivals and events all over the U.S.A. And maybe someday in Germany too. It is my favorite holiday and time of year.
    Tricia

3. Quote Originally Posted by 2SparkleOn View Post
    My main bucket list item is to visit great Christmas festivals and events all over the U.S.A. And maybe someday in Germany too. It is my favorite holiday and time of year.
    Sometimes I think we should have christmas all year round lol. Visiting the christmas markets in germany is on my list too although prob not too high up s last year I crossed off having a white christmas.

One thing on my bucket list would be to visit the New England states in the Fall, at least one more time!

We lived there for 6 years, and I have to say it is beautiful!

5. Before Round 2, I never really bothered with a "bucket list" so it took me a couple of days to come up with a list, and then try to match colors was another challenge! LOL.

I always knew there were things I wanted to do in my life but never really put them together with a "bucket list".

So, what's on my bucket list....?

Sailing
    Scuba Diving (am learning how to snorkel, which is the first stages of scuba diving, so I'm working toward this one)
    Horseback riding
    Washington DC Tour w/ daughter

A goal is to be able to be fit enough to climb a mountain with my daughter.... so Mountain Climbing is on my list as well.

I don't think anything on my list would be strange or weird or anything... at least I don't think so. Thanks for letting me share!!

Karen Diamond Designs

6. Great list Karen. I am one of those people who as long as I am healthy and happy don't care if there are things I don't do lol. Not like - I just have to do this or that. there are things I would enjoy but if I don't do them it is no big deal lol
    You are braver then me with the scuba diving - that is not on my list. you should add to your list visit the whitsundays in australia. We had a short 4 day visit to my cousins last month and went out on a sailing boat for a day to a fantastic place for snorkelling. it was just off the shore of and island and totally awesome. I haven't snorkelled for about 20 years so it was great. I was a bit nervous about getting tired but its so close to shore and the boat had 'pool noodles' and with them under your arms you just float on top of the water. it was totally awesome. they also have beginner scuba dives where you learn on the boat then go in to 6 metres in groups of 3 or 4. My hubby did it as that was on his bucket list. i had no inclination to join him lol.
    Here are a pic to inspire you more. I am the big fish or should I say whale rofl