shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats on your bucket list ?

1. Whats on your bucket list ?

Just for fun let's join in the Round 2 theme and share what's on our bucket lists. Who has the funniest or strangest thing.

Here is one from me - eat genuine german style pork knuckles one more time.

and from my DH - have a monty python movie marathon with his son

2. The most important thing on my bucket list is kind of different, almost depressing in a way but it would make me extremely happy. I wish my fibro would go into complete remission just long enough to let me be able to get down on the floor and really play with my great-grandbabies before they get too old to want to play with grammy. I have 4 - 6 wks, 11 mos, 16 mos and just over 2.
    Jody :-)
    Jody_M Designs
    My Blog
    Facebook

3. Quote Originally Posted by aeryn View Post
    The most important thing on my bucket list is kind of different, almost depressing in a way but it would make me extremely happy. I wish my fibro would go into complete remission just long enough to let me be able to get down on the floor and really play with my great-grandbabies before they get too old to want to play with grammy. I have 4 - 6 wks, 11 mos, 16 mos and just over 2.
    Here's hoping that wish comes true. If it doesn't I am sure they will still appreciate and love you and as they grow you will be able to play in new ways.
    Thanks for sharing.

I am a 'miss chillybody' so traveling to HOT places is on my bucketlist!
    creative greetings,

5. Quote Originally Posted by Art for Scrapbooking View Post
    Here's hoping that wish comes true. If it doesn't I am sure they will still appreciate and love you and as they grow you will be able to play in new ways.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks Sharon!
    Jody :-)
    Jody_M Designs
    My Blog
    Facebook

6. Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    I am a 'miss chillybody' so traveling to HOT places is on my bucketlist!
    Well thats funny cause I am a miss hot body - in temperature only and I love the cold. Last year I went to visit my son for christmas in Montreal canada just to get cold You will have to come visit me in australia lol.
    Last edited by Art for Scrapbooking; 11-10-2012 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Art for Scrapbooking View Post
    Well thats funny cause I am a miss hot body - in temperature only and I love the cold. Kast year I went o visit my son for christmas in Montreal canada just to get cold You will have to come visit me in australia lol.
    Would love to!!
    creative greetings,

8. Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    Would love to!!
    Anytime. It is funny how some are chilly bodies. One of my daughters is one. I think it is because she is so skinny lol

Quote Originally Posted by Art for Scrapbooking View Post
    Anytime. It is funny how some are chilly bodies. One of my daughters is one. I think it is because she is so skinny lol
    Could be, I am not very 'fat' LOL!
    And wich part of Australia you live?
    creative greetings,

10. I am in brisbane - about halfway up the east coast. If you have never been here there are lots pf wonderful and very hot places lol.